- I’m happiest when I’m around people. I’m relaxed, easy going and I love to laugh. Laughter is essential.
- I honestly love weddings. I get swept up in all the gorgeous details, and love the happy atmosphere and nervous excitement of a wedding day.
- I’ve always been a very emotional person. Even more so now that I’m a Mum. I think I run deeper with every passing year!
- I was a hairdresser for about 18 years in what seems like a previous life. I sometimes refer to this period as BC …before children.
- I also used to be a singer and musician, and a part of me still is. Ah those were the days. Young, thin, carefree and playing in an awesome band. Obviously that was also BC.
- My husband Mick is the coolest person I know. He also happens to be my best friend, my favourite comedian and the love of my life.
- I have 2 awesome boys, Eddie and Perry.
- I’m 46 years old. Oh dear! That can’t be right… I don’t FEEL 46.
- That’s me, holding my camera and waving at you with my ‘shooting’ finger. (I have no idea why….) This image has been retouched in Photoshop and I have no shame about that. This is how I think I look. Oh yeah.
That’s enough about me. Wouldn’t you rather be looking at gorgeous wedding photographs?